In honor of 10-10-10 I'm going to share a list of 10 random facts about me. I would love if you all would post your own lists of ranomness.
1. I secretly enjoy reading the Diary of Wimpy Kid books with Rex. They make me giggle.
2. I have an absurd amount of JELLO in my kitchen. Tonight when I unpacked all the groceries filled with gluten that my mom purged from her kitchen this week after my dad was finally diagnosed with Celiacs I discovered the strange fact that we both collect jello. Sugar, no sugar, red, blue you name it I've got your jello needs covered.
3. I try really hard to not want "stuff" since I know that stuff isn't what is really important. My list of stuff that I really really want is growing though. I would be super nice to have just a few items on it... ya know a new kitchen, a fence around the back yard and a really really pretty and lovely Coach purse. (Rebecca you know which one I mean)
4. I wish I could find the motivation and perseverance to stick with an exercise and diet program. I have some serious work to do and need to get started.
5. I want to go back to school but I can't decide what I want to be when I grow up.
6. I think I have some of the most amazing friends ever. I gain great strength from all my mommy friends- both in real life and in the blogs that I read.
7. Have dreams of a fairy flying into my house at night and cleaning everything while I sleep.
8. I think one of the most beautiful sounds in the world is the sounds of my boys giggling.
9. I love creepy crime shows.
10. I thank God every day for giving me two beautiful boys and a great husband to raise them with.