Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Woo Hoo

It arrived yesterday. I can't begin to explain how exciting it is to finally get grown up furniture that matches and everything. We have never really bought furniture of any kind, well besides our bed. It isn't like we still had our college furniture but still it wasn't great. My mom does have great taste and I do love her cast aways. :-)

So here are our new digs. The ottoman is coming in a few weeks but we have a nice comfy place to cuddle up and relax. Riley has already drooled on it to break it in.

12 comments:

  1. Mary, it looks awesome!! I hope you and your family enjoy many relaxing days on your new couch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous! I just got my first set last summer! :) We're such grown ups!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!! For a minute I thought that was your living room. Can't wait to see it on the 17th.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you got a new couch? So things are doing better for you guys?


    PS I love they look! My little sister got something similar to it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool!!!! I love the round chair, very awesome!! Can't wait to come test it out : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Wow!! I have always adored this particular set! I love the ottoman. Lucky! It looks so relaxed, and grown up! But yet not too stuffy

    ReplyDelete
  7. guess what!!! I bought that exact couch a few months ago, and unkowingly Carrie bought the same couch for her new house last month. I have to say that we all have AMAZING taste in furniture!!


    Meaghan

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is your house? Wow! I thought it was a showroom at first!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Mary! So that is what nice furniture looks like. Ours is hiding under milk stained and food smeared cushions. Enjoy your new grown up furniture - it is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. where'd you go, chicklet? everything ok?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to hear from those that stop by. If you don't have a blogger account just choose Anonymous - but don't forget to leave your name in the text of your comment.