Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Cranky

Riley William and William George  

This is one of my all time favorite pictures of my dad.  He and Riley have a very funny relationship they love to pester one another.  Dad isn't known for his skills with electronics and sometimes the TV/cable remotes have been known to get the best of him.  One day he found Riley in the living room and the TV wasn't working.  When dad asked why he had touched the TV Riley simply replied....  I buggin you.

Currently Riley refers to my dad as Cranky.  As he left Rex's football game on Sunday Riley yells "bye Cranky"  while dad shakes his head and smiles.  Not just anybody could get away with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to hear from those that stop by. If you don't have a blogger account just choose Anonymous - but don't forget to leave your name in the text of your comment.