Thursday, October 23, 2008

Green and Yellow and Slimy

My house is invested with buggers again. I have a feeling this is going to be a long winter for Riley. We have barely been semi healthy for a week and the buugs are back. I feel like bleaching the house top to bottom to kill what ever is getting him.

Yesterday evening he sneezed and I had got the gift of popcorn spewn all over my face. Today he gave Christina the gift of coughing up the yellow yummies in addition to the tuna he has eaten for lunch. I'm pretty sure that was when I got the phone call. Poor lil guys just needed some cuddles from mom but still no need to gag the nanny.

Sure hope he is feeling well enough to go to school tomorrow. I hate it when he misses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to hear from those that stop by. If you don't have a blogger account just choose Anonymous - but don't forget to leave your name in the text of your comment.