Wednesday, October 29, 2008

On the road again.........

Tonight I'm logging in from a Quality Inn in Kennewick WA. I'm on a short 1 night trip for work. This has been my first trip since April and it is good to get out of the office. Previously I was traveling way to much. I'm so thankful that my current position has way less travel and hope it stays this way.

Todays meetings have not been overly stimulating but tomorrow I have to present a 2 hour breakout with my coworker Randi. UGH!! I have to admit I have tapped into my inner geek and not only created a couple of flow charts for this but enjoyed it.

While I love my boys to death I have to say I'm looking forward to a nights sleep in a huge bed that I don't have to share with anyone. No snoring husbands, no stinky boys that insist on kicking you, stealing the covers and ocassionally using the bed for a bathroom. It is good for mommy's mood to have a night off and a comfy bed. So on that note I'm off to bed. Night night ----- don't let the bed bugs bite.

2 comments:

  1. I am jealous, a nights sleep in a bed all alone!!! Have fun : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh bummer! I wish I knew you were in town. I would have come by and said hi!!!!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to hear from those that stop by. If you don't have a blogger account just choose Anonymous - but don't forget to leave your name in the text of your comment.