Friday, October 4, 2013

Day 4 31 for 21 2013














I think every parents dream is for their kids to have good friends. Riley and Ella have a very special bond and it goes much deeper than the extra chromosome.  We joke often that they have an arranged marriage. Who knows what the future holds but we do that these two have more personality than most and it is hysterical to watch them grow up together. 

 I found this video that Kacey took of Ella's last day at the Guild School so Ella would have been turning 3 and Riley is just 3 months behind her. I got to giggling so I had to share. We have just a few pictures of these two over the years.  

If you'd like to follow Ella you can find her over at www.theamazingellagrace.blogspot.com.  She's been home with strep so stop by and tell her to feel better quick cause Riley wants to play.  




































4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting these pictures of my favorite couple. Soooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a heart melter of a post, if ever there was one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, this is too precious of these two. I could never pick a fave but the "smoochin' " ones sure melt my heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to hear from those that stop by. If you don't have a blogger account just choose Anonymous - but don't forget to leave your name in the text of your comment.