Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Day 22 31 For 21 2013

For tonight's viewing pleasure Riley is reading Sun Sets. Each night his resource teacher sends home a new book for Riley to read. He loves when I video because he can watch himself over and over.  He's possibly a little vain but I feel pretty justified exploiting that to make homework time more fun.

So tonight I'm sharing the full squirmy process of reading home work. Don't worry I didn't video the full melt down he had when I told him it was time to do math.




Tonight we chose to focus on his excellent reading progress and gloss over his potty mouth.  I think missing PE was punishment enough for the crime. Overall a successful day topped off by a fun bip bop class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to hear from those that stop by. If you don't have a blogger account just choose Anonymous - but don't forget to leave your name in the text of your comment.