Saturday, October 4, 2008

Day 2 31 for 21

OK So it is only day 2 of this 31 for 21 challenge and I already almost to forgot to post.

Riley and I had a great day together. The sitter was sick so I decided to stay home. Riley and I were able to spend the morning playing and chatting. We watch a couple of Signing Times episodes that I had dvr'd. He loves when the lady sings and is starting to try to imitate a few of the signs. It is fun to watch. Then we took a lovely long nap before starting to gather more stuff up for the garage sale. This evening we made a trip to take Rex to soccer practise. Riley loves to go because he gets to see his little friend Rylie. She is little cutie that is somewhat taken with Riley. So boy Riley and girl Rylie get to "play" twice a week while their big brothers play soccer. After soccer we had a Dr.'s appointment scheduled. I should have cancelled it but I figured with all the buggers and yummy goodness we have had this week while still on antibiotics we should still get it checked out. I love that my pediatricians office stays open until 8 mon-thurs. It is wonderful to be able to take him in the evening and not have to go to an urgent care. While we were there she check out Rex too since he has a bit of the same cold and has been coughing a lot. I hate that it is barely fall and we are already starting our regular Dr. trips. Between Riley's chronic sinus infections and Rex sinus infections and asthma it feels like we live at the Dr office during the winter. I guess I shouldn't complain because it could be SO much worse but it is a bit overwhelming at times. I am very grateful that Rex is getting old enough that he is starting to be able to participate in his health care. He can manage his inhaler by himself now and is starting to be able to identify when he is having troubles breathing. So for tonight I am thankful that the boys are mostly healthy and continue to make me laugh every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to hear from those that stop by. If you don't have a blogger account just choose Anonymous - but don't forget to leave your name in the text of your comment.