Thursday, October 6, 2011

Big Brother's views on the Hurricane



We were chatting with Rex about his little brother tonight at dinner and it mad me think it would be fun to share his view of having a brother with Down syndrome.  The answers to the questions below are straight from Rex. 

  1.   What is the best thing about  having Riley for a brother?  I get to wrestle with him a lot!
  2. What is the worst thing about having Riley for a brother?  He yells a lot.
  3. What is your favorite thing to do with Riley? Play outside.
  4. What is your least favorite thing to do with Riley?  When he tackles me.
  5. How do you feel about Riley having Down syndrome?  I think its fine.  It really doesn't make a difference. 
  6. Anything else you want to tell me about Riley?  Hmm he loves to have fun. 
Have I mentioned that Rex is a man of few words?  This kid cracks me up. With Rex you have to take the conversation when you can get it enjoy it in the moment cause it won't last long.  I think he sums Riley up when he said he loves to have fun! 


2 comments:

  1. Okay, so he yells a lot and he likes to have fun just tickled my funny bone. I love it! Such a great big brother. I can only imagine the volume if Abby and Riley were combined...Grady once asked Kara, "What's wrong with Abby, why she keep screamin'?" Get the kid excited...Squeal central.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure glad you are doing this again. I love seeing it and reading your version of all that happens. Your ability to laugh at all the "stuff" tickles me. gramma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to hear from those that stop by. If you don't have a blogger account just choose Anonymous - but don't forget to leave your name in the text of your comment.