Thursday, October 15, 2009

Today I light a candle in honor of Jamie

Get It Down; 31 for 21

Today I will light a candle in honor of my friend Jamie and all of the other moms who have lost a baby.   While I can not comprehend your pain I am inspired by your strength. 


The International Wave of Light sees participants participating from around the world starting at 1900 hours on October 15 in all time zones.




Participants begin lighting their candles at 1900 hours and burn their candle for a period of at least one hour. The Result is a continuous chain of light spanning the globe for a 24 hour period in honor and remembrance of the children who pass away during pregnancy and shortly after birth.



Candles can be lighted individually or in groups, in your home or in a community setting. Wherever you are, you will be joining an international wave of light in memory of all the children who have passed away during pregnancy and shortly after birth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to hear from those that stop by. If you don't have a blogger account just choose Anonymous - but don't forget to leave your name in the text of your comment.