Saturday, October 24, 2009

Lighting a Fire

Get It Down; 31 for 21

Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire. -- Reggie Leach


How do you define success?  Is it a good job, or no job?  No kids or lots of kids?  Tonight for me success is watching my husband play Operation with the boys and giggling like he is 7 too.  Riley's joining in and making the man's nose light up just for shear joy.

 It seems that my idea of success changes from day to day and sometimes hour to hour.  So I guess step one for me is defining success.  Wow that is more difficut than in sounds.  Well, I guess its not the defining it, but figuring out how far you can push the limits of comfort.  I know with change come uncomfortable feelings, but how do you really know when you are following your heart and when you are just crazy and unrealistic. 

My calculater and my heart are just not seeing eye to eye these days.  I don't think Justin believes me when I told him today I was done with him and I was going to marry for money the second time????? Is it really to late to trade for a sugar daddy?

1 comment:

  1. Too funny about looking for a sugar daddy. Glad to hear that you husband had fun playing Operation.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to hear from those that stop by. If you don't have a blogger account just choose Anonymous - but don't forget to leave your name in the text of your comment.