Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I'm a Winner!

Get It Down; 31 for 21



I entered a fun contest over at Elasta Mom's and I'm a Winner go check me out!!  While you are there check out Elasta Mom's fun blog.   I promise you won't be disapointed. 

Riley is still sick but improving.  The fever is down and he is eating and it has all stayed in place so I think we are on the mend.    Since I'm still a bit short on time for this evening I'd like to send you to a great new blog I've found a few months  back.  This is a beautiful family with two gorgeous boys.  They remind me a lot of Rex and Riley.  Stop by Living in the Moment and say hi to Heidi.  You won't regret it.  She has recently posted a video of her family that was produced by the church they attend.  It is beautiful story about finding out their 2nd son, Joel, would have Ds.  For those of you who know meal well you will see that its not sugar coated.....its their true reacation and how they have travel the journey since.  I love it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Mary - you said such nice things about me!! I just love reading your blog too - I feel like we have a lot in common with our two boys! Maybe one day we will be able to meet. Spokane isn't that far away from us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to hear from those that stop by. If you don't have a blogger account just choose Anonymous - but don't forget to leave your name in the text of your comment.