Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Rewind Summer 2010 - July 4

We spent the 4th of July holiday at our family friends lake cabin.  Growing up my family had a cabin next door and our families have remained close.  It doesn't seem like the 4th of July if we aren't at Newman Lake.  It was a cool day but the boys still had a ton of fun in the water. 





This is the shot of the boys that I submitted and was selected to be played in the Time square Buddy Walk video on Sept 25, 2010


Riley even shared his Jack Black look with us as I tried to take a photo of him with my parents.  We were all sitting by the lake enjoying the fireworks.  It was a fun day!

2 comments:

  1. Summer lake pictures are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are ridiculously cute...and how awesome to be on the Buddy Walk video!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to hear from those that stop by. If you don't have a blogger account just choose Anonymous - but don't forget to leave your name in the text of your comment.