Sunday, February 21, 2010

Happy 101

Hee hee hee I got an award.   My new sweet blogging friend   38 and Growing  gave me this award an what a fun surprise it was.  I'm a bit slow to get it posted but I love it just the same.   Traci has a great blog that you should check out if you haven't.  She is on a beautiful journey of self discovery.  I think we've been walking a similar path over the last year. 




  The award comes with only three rules. Acknowledge the lovely blogger that passed it on. Tell ten things that make me happy and share it with ten other happy bloggers.




Ten Things that Make Me Happy:

1.  My beautiful family.  I live with three handsome guys one is a bit taller than the others but they all have beautiful souls. 

2. Listening to Rex and Riley laugh.  I don't think there is anything better than the sound of children laughing.

3.  Hanging out with my friends.  I have the most amazing group of friends ever. 

4.  Reading a great book and  stepping away from reality for a moment.

5.   Listening to Rex read his book each night for school.  I hope he loves books as he grows. 

6.  The fact that we have finally found a community at church where I feel comfortable and part of the group.

7.  An appointment with my massage therapist. 

8.  Shopping with Angie the day after Thanksgiving.....well really anyday but that day is special.

9.  Watching Riley amaze everyone that he meets.  He has the greatest smile ever and he loves to share it!

10.  Did I mention how much fun my boys are.  I love to laugh and we laugh a lot around here!!!



Now the hard part -- what wonderful blogs to choose?

Tiffany aka Elasta Mom......

Kacey  aka  Ella Grace with the Pretty Face

Heidi aka Living in the Moment

Leyna aka My Life

Danita aka Ruff Life

Tammi aka The James Familiy

Kristen aka  Cayman

Just to make sure you all do have something to make you smile today here are some great pictures of the boys.  Gramma made the boys pjs and they decided to do some karate moves for me to show them off.






4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award! Those pictures of your boys are SO cute! I love their karate moves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the best pics I have seen in a long time!!! SOOOOO cute!! Great job on the jammies Gramma!!

    Thanks for the award Mary!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Yay! Yay! Thanks for the kind words!
    :-)
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great jammies!!

    Thanks for the reward. I feel so honored to be thought of. I will be thinking of my list and then get it posted sometime this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to hear from those that stop by. If you don't have a blogger account just choose Anonymous - but don't forget to leave your name in the text of your comment.