Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Random Tuesday

randomtuesday

Kia has so much fun with this one I thought I'd give it a try. I guess she stole it from the Un MOM so go steal the button and give it a try. We can all be random together.

I never remember my dreams but lately I have been dreaming really vivid crazy dreams. Last night I had totally grow a old lady beard. Seriously it was so clear I was even at the hairdresser getting the wax done. This morning I was looking in my rear view mirror checking to make sure it was just a dream. I'm not going to look good as an old hairy lady.

My friend Kacey's little girl Ella Grace can say the word COCK and mean several different things. It can range between sock, truck and frog. It is one of the funnies things you have ever heard.

Several weeks ago when I posted pictures of my new furniture several people thought it was my real house but the picture was really of the furniture showroom. I stole it off the website. I just dream of a house that is perfectly clean, large and has plants in it that aren't dead.

My friend Angie and are easily distracted and jump from story to story in midcoversation. We joke that a shiny ball has distracted us. I'm not sure that anyone else things that we are as funny was we do when mid sentence we start laughing loudly and saying shiny balls - shiny balls! I think that is why I have love reading Kia's random posts and decided to give it a try.

My life has started revolve around the number of days that "aunt flo" has been here. We are over a month and still counting. Seriously - this is for the birds. Dr appointment tomorrow and she better be able to FIX me.

What is it about little boys and scratching their junk, weenus, penis, wee wee, pee pee or any other name you want to give it. It seems like at the most inappropriate time they either need to touch it or talk about it. Will it ever stop.

3 comments:

  1. The answer to your question "Will it stop"? is NO!!!! It does not ever stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so totally thought it was your real house...and then I was contemplating how your house looks like a furniture showroom, and then looking at my house and how it so does *not* look like a furniture showroom...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post made me smile! I have had problems with hormones and Aunt Flo issues...I have androgen disorder and take Spironolactone. Be sure to ask you doctor about it. It's easily missed and I suffered for YEARS before getting the right meds!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to hear from those that stop by. If you don't have a blogger account just choose Anonymous - but don't forget to leave your name in the text of your comment.