Saturday, October 27, 2012

More Alike Than Different

Earlier this week when I talked with Rex about Down syndrome he told me he thought people with Down syndrome looked a like.  We talked about this quite a bit that evening.  We talked about the physcial charateristics that people associate with Down sydnrome.  I didn't think he realized how much he and Riley actually looked alike as well.  So I dug up some pictures for him.  These two really are more alike than they are different. 












 Rex Thomas        8-22-02



Riley William      11-30-06

Riley 9 months

Rex 2years


Riley 2 years


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to hear from those that stop by. If you don't have a blogger account just choose Anonymous - but don't forget to leave your name in the text of your comment.