Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Down syndrome Awareness month - Day 4

Pink erasers bring Riley a lot of happiness.  I find them everywhere.  He likes to pocket them at school.  I have been known to wash them when pockets don't get emptied.  They are in his coat pockets, his back pack and any where else he can slip them in.  If you remember last Valentines Day we made these to put a few erasers back into the hands of his classmates.  




This afternoon was a new twist on the pink eraser game.  As I cleaned out his lunch box this was what I found.  


Some times I would love to know what goes through this kid's mind.  I think this is one of those moments might be a tad frightening if we really knew what he was thinking as he put the eraser in his lunch box.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to hear from those that stop by. If you don't have a blogger account just choose Anonymous - but don't forget to leave your name in the text of your comment.