Wednesday, October 19, 2016

31 Days of Down syndrome Awareness - Day19

Tonight's post is brought you by the letter D.  DINOSAUR!!!  This was a perfect costume for my little dinosaur lover.   He used the pick up line "You like dinosaurs?' All summer to make new friends.  More than one of the parents on Rex's baseball team fell hook line and sinker for that line and ended up having very lengthy conversations about Riley's favorites.  Riley will be wearing this treasure for years to come.

I think that extra chromosome comes with a little extra love of the dramatic.  Its seems to me that most of the kiddos I know with Ds really enjoy dressing up and imaginative play.  One of life's many mysteries.




T Rex arms


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to hear from those that stop by. If you don't have a blogger account just choose Anonymous - but don't forget to leave your name in the text of your comment.