Sunday, October 16, 2016

31 Days of Down syndrome Awareness - Day16





Riley tolerated brothers game today.   Riley was not impressed with the rain and was ready to go home pretty much as soon as he got there.  Thankfully the rain didn't last long or Riley and Grampa were headed to spend some quality time in the car together.  I guess that wouldn't have provided some entertaining stories.  Riley always has his own version of things and mom is tired and so I'm taking the easy way out with a video tonight.  I captured him right before shower time but I assure you he has the bottom half covered...well at least his bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to hear from those that stop by. If you don't have a blogger account just choose Anonymous - but don't forget to leave your name in the text of your comment.