We were chatting with Rex about his little brother tonight at dinner and it mad me think it would be fun to share his view of having a brother with Down syndrome. The answers to the questions below are straight from Rex.
- What is the best thing about having Riley for a brother? I get to wrestle with him a lot!
- What is the worst thing about having Riley for a brother? He yells a lot.
- What is your favorite thing to do with Riley? Play outside.
- What is your least favorite thing to do with Riley? When he tackles me.
- How do you feel about Riley having Down syndrome? I think its fine. It really doesn't make a difference.
- Anything else you want to tell me about Riley? Hmm he loves to have fun.
Have I mentioned that Rex is a man of few words? This kid cracks me up. With Rex you have to take the conversation when you can get it enjoy it in the moment cause it won't last long. I think he sums Riley up when he said he loves to have fun!