Sunday, October 10, 2010

Randomness 31 for 21 Day 10



In honor of 10-10-10 I'm going to share a list of 10 random facts about me.  I would love if you all would post your own lists of ranomness. 

1.  I secretly enjoy reading the Diary of  Wimpy Kid books with Rex.  They make me giggle. 

2.  I have an absurd amount of JELLO in my kitchen.    Tonight when I unpacked all the groceries filled with gluten that my mom purged from her kitchen this week after my dad was finally diagnosed with Celiacs I discovered the strange fact that we both collect jello.  Sugar, no sugar, red, blue you name it I've got your jello needs covered. 

3.  I try really hard to not want "stuff" since I know that stuff isn't what is really important.  My list of stuff that I really really want is growing though.  I would be super nice to have just a few items on it...  ya know a new kitchen,  a fence around the back yard and a really really pretty and lovely Coach purse. (Rebecca you know which one I mean)

4.  I wish I could find the motivation and perseverance to stick with an exercise and diet program.  I have some serious work to do and need to get started. 

5.  I want to go back to school but I can't decide what I want to be when I grow up. 

6.  I think I have some of the most amazing friends ever.  I gain great strength from all my mommy friends-  both in real life and in the blogs that I read. 

7.  Have dreams of a fairy flying into my house at night and cleaning everything while I sleep. 

8.  I think one of the most beautiful sounds in the world is the sounds of my boys giggling.

9.  I love creepy crime shows. 

10.  I thank God every day for giving me two beautiful boys and a great husband to raise them with. 

4 comments:

  1. Great idea! Perhaps I'll swing in my own list before 10/10/10 hits the road.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nate and I always try to talk the girls into reading the books we like. I like Olivia and Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus. The wimpy kid ones are funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Done! http://whenigrowup-bec.blogspot.com/2010/10/10-random-things.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. We should have a fundraiser - hard working mom deserves a treat fundraiser!! Then we'll hit the outlet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to hear from those that stop by. If you don't have a blogger account just choose Anonymous - but don't forget to leave your name in the text of your comment.