...to accept a bloggy award by my new friend Kristina over at The Churchill Family. I love to get awards. I'm may be silly but I always am excited hear that someone is reading my blog and even more excited to know its not my mother.
Here are the Rules
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave it to you.
2. Share SEVEN things about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 15 bloggers who you recently discovered, and who you think are totally awesome.
4. Contact the bloggers and let them know that they have won.
OK so lets see if I can come up with seven interesting facts to share about me.
1. I love sharing stories about Rex and Riley via this blog but I wish everyone that stopped by would actually leave a comment. Way more fun to get feed back.
2. I'm a planner. I usually have a big plan and then change it 45 times before I come to the final version.
3. I hate cancer. I hate that my family is dealing with it and wish that no one ever had to go thru that pain again.
4. I love naps. There is something very luxurious about sleeping during the middle of the day.
5. I dream of having a big house with a beautiful and well equipped kitchen and enough closets to hide everything in the house.
6. Am learning to live in the moment. Worry is not preparation nor solution for anything.
7. I want to run a train and learn to run a 5K to prove that I can and to lose weight.
There is no way I'm going to come up with 15 new blogs. Sorry guys. I haven't added many new reads but the few below are great.
The Rocking Pony shares a real life story of a family dealing with day to day ups and down in a very real way!
Soaking Up The Sunny Side of Life This young teacher finds a way to find the good in the mundane of everyday life. I love this fresh but not to sticky sweet view of the world
Monkey Musings this mom of a large family has a son with Ds that is as cute as a button. Her family is beautiful but it was her son that drew me in.