Sunday, December 13, 2009

My little guest at the Inn


The Sunday School children put on the Christmas story today after church.  Rex was a guest at the inn.  I don't think he could have had a less excited look on his face.  He actually yawned through most of it.  Can't say that I blame him much.  The little guys didn't have speaking  parts and the entire thing is always a bit unorganized when 4 or 5 of the angles with the speaking parts don't show up.  The teachers always have their work cut out for them. 




Riley was all ready to watch bubba.


3 comments:

  1. Well, at least he didn't pull what mine did last year. All dressed as a shepherd -- looking adorable. Suddenly, he turns his back to the audience, bends over, pulls up his tunic (fortunately fully dressed underneath!) and does a booty dance! And of course, it's on tape to be remembered by all.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the look on Bubba...I mean Riley's face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures! I don't blame Rex for being bored - standing there watching other kids talk would be hard. He looks really cute in his costume though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to hear from those that stop by. If you don't have a blogger account just choose Anonymous - but don't forget to leave your name in the text of your comment.