Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Its getting to be that time again........

October is rapidly approaching and that means its time for 31 for 21 again.  This is one of the big reasons I started blogging a year ago.  I wanted to play along with all the fun bloggers I know.  The goal of the project is simply to build awareness about Down syndrome.  So  follow the link, check it out and join in.  You don't have to blog about Down syndrome or even have a child with Ds to play along.  All you have to do is help build awareness, and commit to blogging every single day for the month of October.  Why you say?  Well October is Nation Down Syndrome Awareness month.  Well if that isn't enough of a reason then this next one should seal the deal :-)



This beautiful little man joined our family on November 30th, 2006. 


As we rapidly approach his third birthday he continues to amaze us.  Not too long ago we took this video of him singing for us.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.  When I'm having a bad day I like to watch it and it never fails to bring a smile to my face and usually a tear too.  He is my STAR!!!  This video acutally shows both my stars in it.  Rex is such an amazing big brother and he is helping Riley with the singing.  Trust me you'll enjoy the show.

My Star

2 comments:

  1. What a great video! Riley is such a cutie and did such a great job of saying star and more!

    Rex is such a great big brother. I loved hearing him in the background singing and helping Riley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stars indeed!! I don't know why but this little video made me cry, as if I haven't seen Riley sing in person and then of course you add Rex in there and I can't help but be so proud of our big boys and how GREAT they are!!! I guess when you add the picture of newborn Ri above it, it set the mood. I cannot believe how much Riley is saying these days, and his signing is unbelieveable :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to hear from those that stop by. If you don't have a blogger account just choose Anonymous - but don't forget to leave your name in the text of your comment.